Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Why AdvoCare is AWESOME

"Diet" products are very sketchy. Especially if a company guarantees how easy and achievable it is. That's where AdvoCare is different. The products' main target isn't to "lose weight" but to increase overall health and wellness for your body. They have a board of doctors who review each product before it goes out to the public. One of the doctors is Dr. Stanley Dudrick, who pioneered the research and development of TPN (total parenteral nutrition), which is how very sick people survive and get their nutrition. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?! As a nurse, that's pretty cool to me. Not to mention the company has been around as long as I've been alive.

I've got many favorite products, but I wanted to share with you just a few of my top favorites and why.

1. Spark

Spark is the number one seller for AdvoCare. It is a sugar-free energy drink containing over 20 vitamins and minerals. It sharpens mental focus along with increased energy. I drink it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach within 20 minutes. If you've ever had it, it's a life-changer and lifesaver. Order yours here.


2. Herbal Cleanse

It's seriously not what you think. You are not in the bathroom all day long. It's a very gentle cleanse that will make you feel like a whole new person. It's only ten days and consists of a fiber drink, probiotic pills, and herbal cleanse pills. The cleanse is the first part of the 24 Day Challenge and is a great kick start to a healthier, cleaner you. If you've never done a cleanse before, I highly recommend the AdvoCare Herbal Cleanse. I just finished mine and lost 6 inches total and feel like a brand new woman. Order yours here!





3. MNS (Metabolic Nutrition System)


This is the second part of the 24 Day Challenge. So once you go through the cleanse and rid your body of all those toxins, you boost your metabolism with this system and feel even MORE better overall. There are three systems to choose from. The MNS C focus's on appetite control, so if you struggle with snacking or overeating, this is perfect for you. The MNS E focus's on mainly energy, so if you're lacking in staying awake throughout the day, this one is for you. My personal favorite is the MNS 3, which is a combination of energy and control. I need both, and this one is an equal amount. It's a lot of pills and I stink at taking pills (one at a time...) so it's rough at first, but after the first pack you notice the difference. Order your system here!



4. Probiotic Fast Melt

This product is new, and I'm obsessed. It comes in a small pack of powder you just dump in your mouth and it melts away. It's a healthy bacteria (probiotic) that your body needs for a healthy, normal digestive system process. I've had LOTS of stomach problems, and they have got worse since I got my gallbladder removed last year. This product is the probiotic a gastroenterologist would have prescribed me anyway, just not in a pill form. It's got a great taste and is easy to grab and go first thing in the morning. Order yours here.



5. Chews

Like I said before, taking pills just really isn't my thing. My mom has always preached to me about taking my vitamins, but I've really been missing my Flintstone chewable. AdvoCare granted my wish and developed all chewable vitamins. There are three different kinds: green (immune system health), tropical (overall multivitamin), and purple (brain, eyes, and nervous system development). They all taste amazing. I keep the green ones at work because we are around sick people all the time so as nurses we've got to have a strong immune system. Order yours here.




I've been a distributor with AdvoCare since I was in nursing school. I bought in just to get the 20% discount on Spark every order. It turned out to be a little extra gas money here and there and then developed into a small side business. They have a new preferred customer program you can read about here that allows you 20-30% discounts on your orders. As a distributor, there are never any quotas you have to meet and never any reorders required. If you just order one time or a million, that's fine. You don't have to sell or buy a certain amount of products. Unlike other wellness companies, AdvoCare has been around since 1993. The leaders are some of the nicest most encouraging people you'll ever meet. You can be extremely involved in promoting or selling a product or you don't have to do much work at all, it's up to you. You get out of it what you put into it. The easy thing with AdvoCare is you don't really have to sell the product, it sells itself. It's a product people of all ages can use, and it's the best company to be a part of.

Sign up to start your product discount and become a distributor here!

1 comment: