Thursday, October 20, 2016

Two By Two by Nicholas Sparks Review

I love Nicholas Spark. I have read every one of his books starting when I was in Jr. High. I'm not much of the reader, my sister is the English major. I actually don't read anything else at all except Mary Kay Andrews and the bible.

He usually always comes out with a book close to my birthday (the beginning of October). It was hard to read them when I was in nursing school because I was always studying, and now I'm just always busy. So since I'm super busy I bought the audio book.

Best decision of my life.

I got to listen to the book when I was getting ready in the morning, cleaning the house, driving in the car, and sometimes even at work (only on my lunch breaks, sort of).

The book was great. Different from what he normally does, but still a love story with a conflict and some drama. I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't read it and wants too, but I highly recommend it.

I was iffy about Nicholas Sparks next book after he got divorced. I mean, who wants to divorce a romance novelist? Wouldn't you think he knows exactly how to treat women? But you never know about people these days, forreal. (I have no idea what happened so if anyone does please inform me, I've been very curious.)

Towards the end of this book I literally could not stop reading it, so you knew it was a good one. I bought my book off of Amazon and put it on my kindle app so I had access to it at all times. Go read it now!

If anyone has any other REALLY good books or Netflix series let me know!



1 comment:

  1. I wish there was a way to share books on the Kindle app!!! We should Google it to find out because then you could share this one with me and I could share one of those two I texted you about. Love you, Sister!

    ReplyDelete