Friday, February 12, 2016

FINALLY FRIDAY!!

Whew, what a week! So happy it is Friday and I get to enjoy the weekends doing whatever I want and not working. That's SO nice. Here's my week in recap!

Monday: Meh... That's what I think about Monday's. Work, of course, and then I have Upward cheerleading practice. We have our games every Saturday morning, and last Saturday I had the girls cheering by myself (my partner had to work). They were not feeling it Saturday. Not paying attention, pouting, and most importantly not listening to me. So Monday I walk in practice a little late and the other coach is giving them a talk on respect and how they should have listened to me on Saturday. They all looked so sad, but they listened the rest of the practice and some of the girls even apologized to me. I love my cheerleaders, but man does it confirm my decision why I am NOT ready for kids.....

Tuesday: Everyone freaked out about the weather, what's new. Yes, it was snowing that morning and in SOME places sticking, but it quit shortly after 9am where I was. All of the schools around us closed, so the company I work for decided to close at 12pm! That was awesome! I got to come home and clean the house, and the roads we not bad at all so I got to make a trip to Kroger and just relax. It was nice having a half a day off!

Wednesday: One of my busiest days right now. I've been having to wake up earlier and go to the Town Creek clinic because there isn't a nurse over there right now and my doctor goes over there on Wednesday mornings. I usually just stay half a day but I had to stay a whole day this past Wednesday and didn't leave till a little after 5, and it takes me at least an hour to get back home because of all the traffic from people getting off of work. I didn't get to make it to church, and after I came home and showered, I skipped choir practice (sorry choir peeps), and went straight to bed!! I was exhausted.

Thursday: I woke up very disappointed it wasn't Friday yet! Since it's almost Valentine's Day, everyone at work was bringing goodies like chocolate, cookies, and cupcakes and I'm over here starving trying to get ready for summer. If you know me, I've been dieting HARD CORE recently and have lost 7lbs (YAY)! I haven't eaten bread or junk and have been doing great, and THEN a rep comes in our office and brings in THREE dozen hot Krispy Kreme donuts....... I gave in. I couldn't resist! So I came home and worked hard on the spin bike for 45 minutes and barely ate supper. Oh, the things we do for a little cheat snack. Grey's and Scandal finally came back on, and I hate to say I just wish Grey's would end already. I LOVE the show, but after Derek died, a little part inside me died also. Nick makes fun of me, but I'm still upset. Scandal really disappointed me, too. Olivia is a little huzzy. I wish she would just pick one guy and stay with him!

Friday: WOOHOOOO!!!! It's going to be a great day. I have to do some Valentine's shopping when I get off, and plan to clean the house.

Everyone have a great Friday!!!

1 comment: