Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Faves

My sister does a Friday Favorites post on her blog so I wanted to do one, too! Here's a couple of my favorite things.

1. Bath and Body Works

Oh my.. Anyone who knows me knows I can't spend less then $50 in Bath and Body Works. Their sales reel me in and I can't control myself. I've got a great stock going! Everything that cleans your entire body and makes you smell good, I have on stand-by. My true favorites are all the fall scents, which they don't have anymore of course, and I'm praying they come back with them next year. Check out my stash!


2. My car

When I got my first nursing job and started making my own money, of course I was ready to get a car. I've ALWAYS wanted a hard-top convertible, but the only non-luxury car company that makes them now is Chrysler , and I wasn't really in love with the way they looked. I passed by a private sale car lot and saw a hardtop BMW thinking, "No way I could afford that." It was a 2009 BMW 328i with extended warranty, even the oil changes were already paid for up until 100,000 miles.I couldn't resist not getting it. That car was my baby. Then I got a hospice job and drove for a living and couldn't put that kind of wear and tear on that car, so I traded it in for a Chevy Malibu LTZ. It was nice, but it wasn't a BMW. My dad told me since I started out with a BMW as my first car, I'll always compare everything else I have to the BMW. He was right! Well, anywho, once I quit hospice and started my doctor office job, I decided to just jump and get my dream car back. I went over budget, of course, on a 2012 BMW 328i hardtop convertible. Nick asked when I got home, "So watcha gonna get next?" Very funny... I didn't want to have to get rid of it in the first place! MMMMMmMMMMMMmmMmMmMm, isn't she beautiful?! 


3. Ralphie

My dog is my child. I love him more than anything in the world. He is SO SMART! Ralph is a Toy Australian-Shepherd/Blue Heeler mix, which basically equals smart but doesn't get too big. He's only 20lbs and that's as big as he will get. One of my favorite things about him is when he's sleeping. He doesn't sleep in the bed with us except maybe to nap for a minute. He's usually in the living room on the couch. He's the sweetest when he's sleepy. Isn't he presh?


4. Carhartt Scrubs

Since I'm a nurse, I have to wear my pajamas, I mean scrubs, everyday to work. I used to love Greys a lot, but then I got fat and hated the fit. Now I love the Carhartt stretch. They are AMAZING. Never in a million years would I have thought I would wear Carhartt scrubs.

Everyone have a great Friday and be careful this weekend with this crazy southern weather! If anyone has any blog topics they think would be cool to write about, shoot me a message or comment. I need some good topic ideas!

3 comments:

  1. Your car is sooo pretty! I would love a hardtop convertible! You have quite the B&B Works stash. Fingers crossed they bring back your favorites again next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Bath and Body Works stash made me chuckle! I thought I had a lot when I bought 7 gels and a body spray last week at the semi annual sale! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete