Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Faves

Omg, could this day not get here any sooner? Nah, but forreal. It sure has been a stressful week at work, but at least it's Friday and I have some favorite things to make me feel better!

POPCORN

I could eat this for every meal. And it's not just regular bagged popcorn you buy at the store. That stuff is gross to me now. I have a popcorn popper that I put kernels and a little bit of oil in and that's it! Well, some popcorn seasoning too, but that's just some powder :] Ranch flavoring and garlic parmesan flavoring are my two favorites.



GSN

I'm like an old lady, I love the Game Show Network. Family Feud, The Newlywed Game, etc. The old stuff is the best. If I'm home on a weekday for some reason I will always watch Let's Make a Deal and The Price is Right. Who doesn't like game shows?

CLEAN HOUSE

Which is not very clean right now, but I love nothing more than coming home to a clean house. It's what I do when I get home on Friday's now is clean my house so I will have it clean for the weekend and I can just relax.

PELOTON 

Nick got me a spin bike for Christmas because he was tired of me telling his most of my gym workouts consisted of me on the stationary spin bike. I asked for the actual Peloton bike but he didn't want to spend a couple grand on me for Christmas, so he just got me the best one Academy had, which I really love and use 5-6 days a week!

FRIDAYS

I love Friday's now that I work a normal job like a normal person for the first time in my life ever. It's great being able to make plans every weekend now!

Everyone have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment