Saturday, January 23, 2016

Snowy Saturday

The snow didn't keep me in today! Nor did it keep my husband in either. Nick got up at 3:30am and went duck hunting, something I've never had the desire to do. I don't like being cold, and I don't like being wet, and that's what happens when you go duck hunting.

Anyway, so today I woke up with the migraine I went to bed with :( A 27 hour headache stinks. I was craving something horrible for myself, so I got up at about 10am after my head was only slightly pounding at that point and make a cake. Mom always says it's okay to have cake for breakfast because it's got flour and eggs in it. Total legit reason to eat cake for breakfast. I drank some coffee with it and then I was good to go.

My sister stopped by and gave me some migraine medicine and motivated me to get out of the house and go to the gym. Benders now has a stair master AND a rowing machine!!!!! I tanned, did 15 minutes on each machine, and basically had to crawl out of the gym. I rarely go now because my husband got me a spin bike so I can stay at home to workout, but sometimes it's nice to get out of the house and actually go to the gym. Only sometimes.


I love to sweat. I love summer time because I kind of enjoy being hot. I know, it's weird. A little extra sweat during a workout never hurt anyone, it just burns more calories. I wear my sweat band every time I do cardio.


I came home craving some spicy chicken, so I made some PF Chang's chicken and brown rice. Half of the bag is 400 calories, so that's not too bad after a great workout. Doesn't it look yummy?!


And I had to have another piece of cake :0


After a full belly, I love nothing more than a clean house. I think I clean my house at least 3 times a week on a good week. While I clean I always light my favorite Bath and Body Works candle, Buttercream Icing, which of course is a fall scent so they don't make it anymore. It's okay, during a candle sale I bought 6 of them :0 So maybe I won't run out for a while!


Only thing left to do today is the dreaded WalMart trip. I'm also thinking of updating my living room rug and pillows, just to change some stuff up a little. I'll be looking for those today, too. I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog from your sister's blog. That buttercream icing candle sounds so yummy! It would definitely make me hungry smelling it all day!

    ReplyDelete